I have moved my blog to GitHub!
The main reason for this is that blogspot has always had a lousy and buggy editor, which forces me to type all posts in HTML; on GitHub I can use markdown instead. Plus, on Blogspot I don't get syntax highlighting. Plus, on GitHub I can add pages easily, I am not limited to blog posts. Supporting comments on GitHub is a slight pain, but doable, and I'm glad to give my blog a fresh new look. Getting Jekyll to run in Windows is a huge (and recurring!) pain though, and its error messages are the worst.
I also wrote a post about how I set up the GitHub site and how I imported everything from blogspot.